Field Clinical Specialist
Location: New York
CHF Solutions is an early stage company focused on commercializing the Aquadex FlexFlow® system. Our objective is to improve the quality of life for patients with heart failure and related conditions, such as fluid overload. We are seeking a Field Clinical Specialist for our New York territory to include the Northeast.
This position provides training and education in target hospital accounts and provides support to Therapy Development Managers (TDM) by assisting in launching the therapy into new accounts and supporting clinical needs of current customers.
- Provide clinical education and training to the healthcare providers at designated customer sites
- Conduct in-services and education to healthcare providers at designated customer sites
- Support TDM through regular contact with key specialists and technical staff
- Support TDM’s with inventory control, documentation, including the expedited delivery of stock to customers as needed
- Provide technical device training and support for CHF Solutions therapies to hospital/clinic personnel to ensure that sites are delivering therapy according to IFU
- Provide clinical and technical support before, after, and during therapy
- Identify barriers and develop solutions for CHF Solutions therapy at site(s) that are not self-sufficient in therapy delivery according to IFU
- Collaborate closely with nursing and physician faculty to define and maintain procedural best practices that promote positive clinical outcomes and expand adoption of CHF Solutions’ products and therapy
- Gather market intelligence on customer and competitor activity and communicate to the Commercial Leadership Team
- Provide feedback of training materials and programs to Marketing team
- Collaborate with internal R&D, sales, marketing, and clinical teams to provide recommendations of training needs and improvements to existing materials and programs
- Ensure the highest level of product knowledge is attained and maintained
- Ensure a thorough understanding of and adherence to any corporate or government compliance issues
- Ensures that the company’s agreed quality standards are maintained with regard to its products, procedures, policies, operations and customer contact
- Perform on-call duties
- Miscellaneous projects as assigned
- Travel is required 50-70% of the time
- BA/BS degree in Nursing, Biological Sciences, Engineering, or related Field.
- 3+ years of experience in Heart Failure Unit, Heart Failure Clinic, Cardiovascular or ICU unit, Emergency Department, or Dialysis unit in a hospital or clinic.
- Willing to work after office hours/weekends
- Ability to identify and adapt to shifting priorities and competing demands.
- MS degree in Nursing, Biological Sciences, Engineering, or related Field.
- 3+ years of experience collaborating with cross functional clinical partners and customers in the health care industry
- 5+years of experience in Heart Failure Unit, Heart Failure Clinic, Cardiovascular or ICU unit, Emergency Department, or Dialysis unit in a hospital or clinic.
How to Apply: If you are interested in applying for this position, email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please indicate the position that you are applying for and the Requisition ID.
Requisition ID: 18-039
CHF Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.