Executive Director of National Accounts
Location: Eden Prairie, MN
CHF Solutions is an early stage company focused on commercializing the Aquadex FlexFlow® system. Our objective is to improve the quality of life for patients with heart failure and related conditions, such as fluid overload. We are seeking a Human Resource Specialist for our Eden Prairie, MN location.
The Human Resource Specialist handles and provides support for various HR systems, programs and processes within the organization. This position will support and maintain the human resource information system (HRIS), provide assistance for the human resource programs and department initiatives and provide some administrative support for the human resource department.
- Develops National Account strategy, including account targeting, pricing and product attributes.
- Develops key customer relationships in IDNs and GPOs through regular interaction, scheduled sales calls, industry events, and personal communication.
- Supports the Commercial team with key strategic Hospital’s forming relationships with key Administration and Physicians.
- Supports and directs key selling opportunities, contracts, negotiations, pricing, to gain profitable sales in adherence with the Sales Plan.
- Creates customer pricing and drives organizational change aligning local contracts to National Account agreements.
- Works closely with internal pricing & contracting personnel to develop contract proposals and contracts, implement those contracts, and develop timely responses to all national bid opportunities.
- Provides corporate selling consultation and coaching to the field employees when appropriate.
- Translates business strategies into clear objectives and tactics.
- Plans, prepares and follows up on sales forecasts, budgets; anticipates problems and develops contingency plans.
- Handles IDN, GPO, sales personnel and customer generated feedback as needed to insure satisfaction and confidence.
- Provides monthly management input for use by senior managers, and regular unscheduled communication of sales developments and market and customer developments.
- All actions will demonstrate a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality.
- Collaborate with the commercial leadership teams in targeted accounts to identify product, program, and education opportunities to market development strategies and tactics to drive market access and volume
- Assess customers’ financial status and objectives in an effort to either leverage existing financial solutions or develop new programs
- Increase customer awareness via attendance and professional representation at trade shows, site visits, professional organizational meetings, etc.
- Provide a quarterly key account report that highlights engagement activity, business conditions and go-forward opportunities and plans
- Prospect for new business in addition to growing and maintaining the existing customer portfolio, and qualifying new leads to maintain identified business in supporting a balanced sales funnel for future sales
- BA or BS degree
- 8+ years of medical sales or sales management experience with proven success
- 3+ years of successful experience working with GPOs & IDNs to grow profitable sales revenue
- Strong understanding of Healthcare economics, Out Patient experience is favorable, but not mandatory.
- Existing relationships and knowledge of key IDN decision makers/management is desired
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and CRM
- Must have ability to become hospital vendor credentialed (i.e. Reptrax, Vendormate, VCS).
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Overnight and occasional weekends – 40-50%
- Demonstrated record of influence management across multiple decision makers; experience influencing and building relationships at the C-Suite level is preferred
How to Apply: If you are interested in applying for this position, email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please indicate the position that you are applying for and the Requisition ID.
Requisition ID: 18-038
CHF Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.